Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hole in the Ground

Who would have EVER thought that I would be so excited about a big hole in the ground?? I can assure you that I never thought it would be me. Building a home always seemed like something that would be *fun* to do, but I never thought I would be one to do it.

When you learn that a new developing location feels just so "right", how do you not listen? Here we are now in the first stage of actual building and it still just feels so "right". It's a wonderful feeling. I guess I'm posting pictures of this hole because I want you to be a part of this journey with us. I don't think I've ever shared all that has gotten us to this point and maybe I'll have to do that in the next post.

Anyway, here is our hole as it sits now. I know things will change quickly and I will try to continue to show you the progress. ;)





1 comment:

Bobbidee said...

Yay! YOu are building! Good luck, it is an adventure and a good one too! Where is this hole? I can tell it is UT! ;) Hope you are doing great!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.