Monday, August 16, 2010

More Venting in the Waiting Game

So, I thought I wouldn't have another post until the baby is here, but I can't sleep and it's 3 AM. I've been having a pain that isn't helping me in the sleep department. I have my Dr. apt tomorrow morning and I keep thinking about that as well and I don't think that's helping me sleep either. Also, I just keep having to go to the b-room that it's not helping at all. I've been 4 times since 12:30. Of course, I'm also thirsty, so I can't get up without getting a drink.

I'm getting anxious for this little one to arrive. I think the pains aren't helping either. Mike and I also figured out that this is the longest I have ever been pregnant. I've had all my kids exactly a week or more early. I'm just hoping that my Dr. will start me and I'm hoping it will happen by Thursday so I can at least get home before back to school night on Monday and school starting on Tuesday.

I'm trying not to complain, but I can't say I'm doing too well in that department. I'm just getting anxious and nervous to see how things are going to work out. So, there are my early morning thoughts when I can't sleep.

On a side note, I think we have narrowed down names a bit. YEAH!! I've determined that the name game is the hardest part of pregnancy. We'll see if we can finalize it by the time this baby does come and we get out of the hospital. :) We'll let you know as soon as we know the name. Anyway, enough for tonight. We'll see how things go and I'll probably post again soon.

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

I am SOOO sorry! I've just started my 3rd trimester and was complaining to my friend who just started her 2nd trimester. I was saying why do 2 out of 3 trimesters have to be SO hard!!! I hope things get moving for you! Can't wait to hear the good updates, except venting is ALWAYS helpful!!! :)

Becky said...

Memories...well, it's only been 3 months I can still feel your pain ;) The naming part is probably mentally the hardest part but I'd have to say a few of the physical issues are even harder. I think the hard part is when your spouse has an opinion in the naming department. They seem like they don't care and then you propose a name and it's "no way!" and a list of why that name is so not going to cut it. Good luck!!! Hope the baby comes soon for the sake of your bladder ;)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.