Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Day of Firsts

I will have to post pictures later. I'm a little tired and lazy right now, but I wanted to make note of today.

Today was Ben's first day of First Grade. It's a little strange to have him gone all day. I've been having mixed feelings about it for awhile now.... It really is hard, but good at the same time. It'll be interesting to see how things go this week adjusting to his new schedule.

Seth and I came home from the hospital today, so that was another first for us. Everyone was excited to have us back home. It'll be interesting to get some routine going and figuring out how things are with 7 of us now.

There weren't that many firsts today, just a couple of big ones for us.

Thank you for your well wishes for us. It's fun to make these kind of announcements.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.