Friday, August 20, 2010

Life is good!

Here I am thinking about how great life really is. Maybe part of that is knowing that I will only have one child over night. My wonderful mother is heading up to a family reunion and offered to take the older 3 with her. It'll be fun for them. We'll see how this goes, she may decide never to do it again (hopefully not though).

I am still pregnant and actually not feeling too bad about that either. I'm ready for this little one to come (and to find out if it's a boy or girl), but it's ok that it hasn't happened yet. I am sure hoping that by this time next week though, that we are on the other side. :) We'll see what happens with that though.

We have lowered the price on our home and it may be getting more activity now. So, that's a good thing as well. We'll see how things play out in the next few weeks.

You just never know what will happen do you. Life sure can keep us on our toes. Hopefully as we are going through this time our legs will surely be strengthened by standing on our toes so much. :) Thank you for your help and the blessing of just chatting with some of you. We will keep you posted as to what happens and when.

1 comment:

Toodles said...

Hey Becky! I'm glad you're feeling better and that you get to have some quiet time with only one child. :)

I didn't know you guys were trying to sell your house. I hope you are able to sell it quickly. It took us quite awhile to sell our house in St. George, but it finally sold! :)

I'll be thinking of you this week and hoping you go into labor!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.