Monday, June 7, 2010

Lots of happenings....

So, I realized that I STILL hadn't uploaded pictures from our camera and we are going camping today, so I figured I better post now and get ahead of things before I have camping pictures to add.

Mother's Day we spent dinner up with my Mother. My brother-in-law did a wonderful job with the ribs and I ate to my hearts content. It was great! Here are some pictures of the event.











Next we have Ben's graduation from Kindergarten. He got to dress up and there was a ceremony with all the Kindergarten classes. Here are some pictures of my recent graduate.









The next big event that we have pictures from was Memorial Day. It was great to spend some time with family. We have always had a reunion at the Perry Park on Memorial Day and it was decided that it was the last one this year, so we'll be coming up with new Memorial Day traditions I am sure. Here are the pictures I have from this event.









1 comment:

Toodles said...

Looks like Mother's day was a blast with your family! it's always so fun to get together. :)

Congrats to Ben! A kindergarten graduate already! Woo hoo!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.