Monday, May 17, 2010

Poll

So, I've been thinking about it and thought this would be fun. Since we really don't know what we are having and both Mike and I are intuitive desensitized right now, this might be fun.

So, feel free to vote and let us know what you think. It'll be interesting to see who has the intuition and who is like me. For now, the poll will be up for quite awhile, so you have plenty of time to think about it.

We are looking forward to this summer. I'm SO ready for the end of school this year. I don't remember feeling this way in years past, so I think a lot of it has to do with having a kindergartener. He will actually have his last day this Friday and the rest of the schools aren't done until next Thursday. Mike will then be working for a bit longer and right now it looks like he may be done on the 5th of June. (YEAH!!) I think I just have to keep having fun so the time will fly. I'm sure we'll be busy whether fun or not though.

Life is good and we'll keep you updated as things change.

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

I have come to realize that if you sit and think about it, you usually get it wrong. So this is my guess right off.....GIRL!!! It came to my head first! I hope to B can have a friend!

kacie said...

I think its going to be a girl! Wer are having a boy by the way. And I have placenta previa slightly. Fun stuff! Your kids are so cute!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.