Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NEW VAN!!

YEAH!! We are so excited to have our new van. It arrived yesterday and I had fun putting car seats in. We will be playing around with that for the next little while. We had to take a trip last night all of us together just to break it in...we ended up just going to the store. It was fun to drive around and get used to the new things. Here are some pictures before we got the car seats put in.

I also am adding a couple of more pictures of the bathroom for those that wanted to see more. Hopefully, this will help you see more. There are a couple little things that we want to do (put knobs on the cabinets and frame the mirror), but for now, it's basically done.

















Cabinets across from toilet



Tile floor

3 comments:

Laura said...

I wish I could say that I am not jealous, but I so am!! Is that a brand-spanking new van, or gently-used new-to-you van? Looks brand-spanking new from your pics!

Again, just a little jealous!

BTW, I totally had to look up how to spell jealous! haha :)

Johnson Family said...

It's new to us. It's an '06. We are loving it so far.

Kendra said...

ooooh! Nice van. Nice work in the bathroom. Can you come do ours now.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.