Monday, May 4, 2009

Jacob's Blessing

Yesterday we had Jacob's blessing. I wanted to thank those of you who were able to attend. It was nice to visit with family afterward as well. It's fun for us to have family come and visit us down here.:) If you ever want to come you are more than welcome.

Mike did a wonderful job with the actual blessing. The Spirit testified to me of how lucky I am to be a mother to Jacob as well as my other children. I love him so much and I'm so grateful to have him in my life. It's fun to have a newborn again. As I thought about Jacob and how he came to be I want you all to know how grateful I am for the support and love we have received by you all. I know that everything happens for a reason, whether we know why right now or not. I'm sure I will continue to wonder why things happened with Jacob the way they did, but I know that it's a good thing. I am just so grateful for my family and the blessings that we enjoy. Thank you all for your support of us in what we do. We really do appreciate it.

I took a few pictures of the day, but of course, not as many as I would have liked. I will post them when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

how dare you do a post without pictures - just kidding, I can't handle two kids, I can't imagine how you are doing four!

Jana said...

Yeah, I TOTALLY Understand posting without pics! :)
What is the story how Jacob came to be?? ;)
You are doing a wonderful job with those four beauties! They are all good looking kids- and while I'm sure they have thier moments, I know you are enjoying being thier mother. Thanks for sharing it all with all of us!
Love
Jana

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.