Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You're a MOM!!

Picture Charlie and I sitting together on the couch talking. I decided it was time to test his gender knowledge (at what age does/should that happen?) and see where he is. As I go through our family I ask him if mom is a boy or a girl. He tells me that I'm mom. I said, "No, a boy or a girl?" He says in his very stubborn way, "I said you're MOM."

I sure had a good laugh as I realized that I guess I (as a MOM) don't have a gender to this child. Mom is a gender.

Kids are so cute!!

1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

Cute. Its like how our house is not Daddys house, or Norahs house, it is Mommys house. I kinda like that though:) Hope to get a chance to see you and the new one sooner than later!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.