Saturday, March 28, 2009

Haircut Trauma!

So, I have needed a haircut for a very long time, but for one reason or another, I kept putting it off. My big plan was to get it cut before Jacob came along, but since it didn't happen then it was going to have to wait a little bit.

Well, last Friday I decided that I would go as soon as Mike got home from work. So I did and I ran a few errands that I had while I was out and then came home. Well, after I got home and started playing with it (my hair) I realized that it was uneven in places. In the front it was longer on the left and in the back it was longer on the right. Anyway, I decided that I couldn't live with it. It was just going to drive me crazy. I decided to go back and the best time for me to do that was Thursday. So, I head back and another girl (the original wasn't there)if going to fix it for me. As we get going along, we find a whole in one section of hair. I decided to just cut it off and let's just get it even.

I went from getting a decent chop to a real chop off!! Luckily for me Mike likes how it turned out. He actually expected me to have it this short to begin with. I'm glad I didn't though, or I might not have ANY hair left.

I'll have to get pictures up later...

2 comments:

Toodles said...

You always look good Becky so I'm sure a traumatic haircut didn't did too much! Definitely post pictures though!

Kate said...

I want to see! Hope you like it now

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.