Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Been A LONG Time...

I've been out of the blogging world for awhile. I've been slow to read blogs as well as write on my own. Just a little info...

We were able to go to St. George for Thanksgiving and had a fun time with all the family. It was nice to get away for a bit. My brother and wife that live in Montana were able to come down, so that was special as well. We missed one sister and her family since they moved to Spain this summer. We missed another sister for her travelings. In her travelings though she ended in Spain so we got to Skype with both of them and that was fun.

We got home and started preparing for the Christmas Season. The Christmas music came on along with the decorations. With the changes that we've made to our house to accomidate our growing family, I think it leaves some areas more cluttered, but I don't have any other options at this point. We are glad to have it up though.

We are now preparing to head up North for Christmas festivities as well as a wedding. Mike has a brother who is getting married in Logan tomorrow. With that, his parents were able to come in this last weekend to be here for the Events that come with that. We were also able to spend some time with them on Mike's dad's birthday.

In the last couple of months we have had some changes by way of callings around here. Mike was put in as the Ward Clerk. We have learned that it's a pretty intense Sunday calling. It's a struggle for me at times, but it's good. I got a new calling to be the Beehive Advisor. It's a busy calling at times as well. It's a little different with the holidays and such, but Mike is a great support here at home for me. Last activity, I even got to go with out Seth. Thank you Mike!!

I will post soon with pictures and more updates before things get too crazy again.

Life really is good. I'm very grateful that it snowed. I think it is helpful for me to get in the mood of the season and remember those things that REALLY are important. I am very grateful for this time of year and the time that we have to focus on those important things. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.