Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGIT!!

My little girl is now a 3 year old. I can't believe how fast time flies. We are so lucky to have her. Here are some pictures from the big day.



Present Time:
She got a bunch of dress-up items that she was excited to get. The morning after her birthday I found Ben and Charlie in helping her with a dress and accessories.






The Cake:
My mother-in-law had made this cake in the summer and I decided to try it. It's chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and cool whip for the frosting. It turned out great. While we were eating it, Mike tells me that he's figured out what kind of cake he wants for his birthday. So, we started discussing cake/ice cream combos that we would like. Yum!




2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE that little lady! Give her a big love from all of us!

Laura said...

She looks like she is having a blast dressing up! It should bring hours of fun. And your cake looks delicious, great idea to stack cake and ice cream together!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.