Friday, July 2, 2010

Randomness....

Things are going fairly well around here. Some days patience grows more thin than other days, but I guess that's to be expected... It just may surprise you that it's not so much kid related as it is house related. We are still here and hoping/waiting for the perfect person to come see our house and love it!

Also, I have begun to realize that we will be having a baby fairly soon and that school will be starting as well. It's weird to think we only have 7+ wks left until both things happen.

We have been thinking again about names....I think it might be the hardest part for me in having a baby, deciding on a name. I decided to take a few gender predicting quizes and it looks like according to them, it's a girl. So, if that's the case those that think we'll have a girl will be right.

As you can see we still have a few big things that we are anticipating having happen. My patience gets tried, but I know things will work out how they are supposed to. I am looking forward to the changes and all that will be taking place in the next little while.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.