Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ultrasound

We had a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoyed seeing the family. We didn't take near as many pictures that we should have, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. We got back yesterday. Today I had a Dr. apt and my ultrasound. All is looking good. As previously stated we didn't end up finding out the gender. We will have a wonderful surprise at delivery. We are excited and looking forward to the event in about 20 wks. Either gender will be fun to have. I have been feeling well, so that makes things easy and fun. I have started to feel movement in the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to the baby getting stronger so others can feel it move.

Life is good. We have now gotten the major painting done. YEAH!! We have some touch-up and trim/doors left, but other than that, it's pretty much done. That's exciting for us. We are looking forward to nice weather for the next few days, so we can get some things done outside. We are enjoying our spring break from school for the most part. A couple sick kids so far.... Hopefully by the end of the week all will be well. ;)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Glad things are looking well for the little one. Did you really not find out or are you just not saying? :) How is Br? Hope she's better and no one else gets sick. And I hope you get better weather for your spring break than we did for ours! It was fun to see you all!

Elisabeth said...

Becky-
Wow, I haven't seen your blog in a while. I didn't even know you were expecting. Congratulations!! I'm glad you're feeling good and I hope everything goes well. Your kids are so cute. Wish we could see you all. Take care, and send us the news when your baby arrives!

Toodles said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you had a good Easter with family and the ultrasound went well! Can't believe you're already on baby #5! You are amazing! Besos, Maria.

The Cassel Family said...

That is so exciting that you are waiting to find out which color of baby you are having:) In response, I got the girls easter dresses at walmart! Actually, my mother in law got them. They turned out to be really cute. Glad you are doing well!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.