Wednesday, February 17, 2010

#5 Child

We are expecting #5 to arrive in August. We are very excited for the arrival of this little one. I haven't been too sick, just a little here and there. Mike and I both feel like this one is probably a boy (at least at this point that's how we feel). We are thinking that we won't find out the gender this time around. It doesn't make any difference to us and it'll be fun to have that surprise at the end.

I have been more tired and this pregnancy feel similar to the first 3 by way of size. I have started showing sooner and I'm hoping to put off maternity clothes for another week. Wish me luck. :) I love rubber bands and we'll see if I can make it to week 14 before having to wear maternity clothes. That's my goal...Mike said he didn't think I would make it that far. I just have to make it to Sunday. I think I can do it.

As a little side note: We sold our van, the buyer is coming to pick it up tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to be down to one car as we find out next family vehicle. Anyway, I hope this helps you to feel updated and we'll let you know when we can go out again as a family. :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! So you're showing early, could be twins ;) We too need something bigger with the coming of our next set of twins. Let me know if you find anything that will comfortably fit 5 kids, 2 of which will be in car seats and 1 in a booster seat.
Good luck!!!

Toodles said...

Yippee!!! 5 kids already??!! That is fantastic Becky! :)

Bobbidee said...

Congrats!!! I hope you are able to find a good vehicle! And I hope you keep feeling well! Love ya!

Jared & Tracee said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm am still struggling with the idea of having a second! You are real modivating!!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.