Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Other Pictures

Here are some other pictures that I found on our camera. I have been terrible these last couple of years and I haven't gotten pictures of us or the kids in our costumes. I know that just screams TERRIBLE MOM, but oh well. It's done now.

I did take pictures of some cupcakes I made and I really had a good time making them.

I decided to try a black and orange swirl...Strange thing...most didn't want to eat the cupcakes with black frosting.






These are some that I made for a cake walk. They are chocolate cake and orange frosting with chocolate sprinkles. I had dreamed about them and decided that they would be great. The payoff came when my husband walks in from work while I'm frosting them and tells me how great they looked. Later he told me that they tasted good too, so it worked out.


There is a pumpkin patch that has a maze and some fun things to do for kids and here are some pictures of when we went to get pumpkins.











No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.