Thursday, January 13, 2011

Humm.....

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, but I know that not many people even look at my blog and if you do, it's probably ok to say this.

We are having a pretty rough day today. I have a new niece that was born last night 17 wks early. This is one of those times that I wished I lived just a little closer and could do just a little more.

How grateful I am for family and the love and support we are able to provide one another. As I talked to one sister this morning (she's in Spain) we talked about how we both wish we were closer. I decided that my 5 kids is the same as her being a country away. Two very real reasons as to why not being there/closer is the same.

I guess I just wanted to wish the family the best without having to call them at this time. I'm thinking of them and praying for them.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

How is the baby doing?

Johnson Family said...

I'm not sure, time will tell.

Toodles said...

Keep us posted... my prayers go out to your niece. Miss you and hope you are well!

PS - Do you recall if we had a teacher in the MTS named Elder or Brother Tim Adams? My friend just married a TIm Adams and he seems familiar too me...

Laura said...

it's amazing what modern medicine and technology can do. Hopefully they can work wonders for the baby!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.