Monday, September 27, 2010

Too Long

It's been quite awhile since I have posted anything and I have been thinking about it and meaning to for quite some time. I have a few tings that I didn't post about back when they happened, so I will do it now.

Here is a picture of Seth's first bath. Yeah!


Charlie started pre-school and here are some pics from his first day.




I have been wanting to go to the Temple, but right now it's quite difficult to go. I decided that I would take the kids up and we could enjoy the Spirit while being on the Temple Grounds. I love going to the Temple!

I tried to get a picture of all 5 kids, but they didn't cooperate at the same time.


Jacob and Brigit held hands while we walked around. It was too cute to not take a picture of.


Then this last Saturday, Mike participated in The Dirty Dash at Soldier Hollow in Heber City. For those of you who aren't familiar with The Dirty Dash. It's basically a 10K obstacle course in mud. So, that's why they are all covered in mud. Here are some pictures of he and his team (2 bros, 1 bro-in-law and 1 sis).

Finishing the race:


THEY DID IT!




We were there:

1 comment:

Stephen, Terren & Peyton said...

Love Charlie's smile!! Your kids are cuties!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.