Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brigit

It was 2 years ago that Brigit joined our family. She is always so happy and a joy to have around. We are so glad that she made it to our family. Last week sometime Ben told me that she needed a Castle Cake for her birthday. I wasn't too sure about that and did some looking to find some online. It turns out that most Castle Cakes require more cake than we are actually able to consume before it gets bad. We did a little modification and I think it turned out well. We'll save the full blown Castle Cake when there are more people around to help us eat it. :) It was a little different with it being a Sunday. She had said she wanted pizza, so we got a couple from Sam's club the day before so we could eat it Sunday. We took a ton of pictures and had a good time celebrating. Thank you for your birthday wishes. Here's our girl:

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love that little Lady! Looks like a fun day, cute cake!

Toodles said...

Yay... happy birthday to Brigit! What a sweetie!

The Cassel Family said...

great minds think alike, we had a Castle Cake for norah too! I need to get going on my blog, but there are pics on facebook. Turned out cute!

PS ours got about 1/3 of it eaten, and we had our families over to help us!

Harris Family said...

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com

Harris Family said...

Sorry...I don't know why it pasted that into my last comment. I had typed out a comment, but I was signed on under a different email so I copied it, and tried to paste it but apparently it pasted the previous thing I copied. Here is my real comment
She is so cute-she has the best smile! Happy Belated Birthday Brigit!!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.